[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — unnecessary charges

Hdfc amar colony branch, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Ashish.i on May 2, 2019
Dear hdfc team,

You need to resolve my issue on priority because this is a major issue. I also struggle with that every month. Every month hdfc charged amb charge from my hdfc saving account and everymonth i need to raise complaints for waiver. Waiver also be done with hdfc but after raising complaints.

236 rupees charged by hdfc on my salary account as amb charges.

Need to waive the same amount within 2 working days. Iā€™m not able to handle hdfc bank account due to unprofessional behaviour.

I need my money back on urgent basis and you need to do the same on first priority. My money is not for hdfc donation and do not repeat that kind of things, you need to behave like professionals.

And do not mark my complaints resolved until waiver done.

I hope you will do the needful.

unnecessary charges
unnecessary charges
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2019

[May 02, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 02, 2019
Dear Customer,

We can help with that. Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your Account No. or Customer ID., charge details & registered contact details. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
Customer Assistance.

Comments

Two wealer loan settelment pending

rish7878's reply, May 2, 2019