[Resolved] HDFC Bank — very poor relationship manager of hdfc bank

Flat No:T2, Shree Niketan society, Near Exide Battery shop, Borda, Madgaon, South Goa, India
 gajuwayal on Feb 27, 2020
I am so called preferred customer of hdfc and mr. Wilsonkumar v is appointed as my relationship manager. This guy is so irresponsible and never respond to any queries. Matter escalated to his seniors many times but they don't bother. Very poor customer support. They given me credit card as lifetime free but got debited rs.2500 + taxes and they do not bother to act on that,... They are cheaters... Never get in trap of hdfc.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2020

[Feb 27, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing to us. We are happy to help. Click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to share the required details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via email.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I am Akash patle employee code 201421, I had joined as cso in HDFC Hingna branch HDFC0003120 ( October 2018 to May 2019 ) i lost my all salary related documents. Plz send me salary slip 1st nov 2018 to 31st may 2019 in my email - [protected]@gmail.com

HDFC Bank - very poor relationship manager of hdfc bank