HDFC Bank — waiver 7000 or resolve credit card amount reflection in saving - salary account

Ashish.i on Feb 10, 2019
Dear team,

First of all i apologies for delayed payment every month due to having lots of financially challanges. But i also pay my minumum amount of hdfc credit card monthly. This month after paying some amount for hdfc credit card remain whole bill amount has been sattled /reflected in my hdfc salary account by hdfc team. My account reflected negative balance because you guys sattle credit card amount in my salary account. I also try to resolve my financially issues asap so that i can pay bill amount as per bill timeline. Kindly remove negative balance from my hdfc saving/salary account and give 2 month more time for financial issue resoluation or paying more than minimum amount.

Amount reflected - 45000 something
Credit card limit 37000
8000 may be os amount interest charged by hdfc bank. This need to be waive and also need to resolve reflection negative amount in salary/saving account

[Feb 10, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your comments expressed regarding your credit card account and request you to contact our debt management executives at:[protected]/66668102 for any queries in this regard.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

HDFC Bank - waiver 7000 or resolve credit card amount reflection in saving - salary account