Hdfc Bank — want to close fraud credit card application

Gunjan2911 on Oct 10, 2018
My name is gunjan sharma. I have opened a salary account with hdfc. However, without notifying anything to me they have made a credit card application under my name. I had received a message from blue dart for its delivery. I have already refused to take it twice as i don't want a credit card. I do not have any details of this credit card as i have refused delivery and wish to close this credit card account.

[Oct 10, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gunjan2911, Oct 10, 2018
I have received a call from hdfc bank. They have provided application number on that call. I forgot to mention this info in complaint...application number is 00118i[protected]o4
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018
Dear Customer,

Your relationship is important to us and we request you to reconsider your decision of closing the card account giving us an opportunity to be of continuous service to you. In the rare event, if you are still contemplating card discontinuance, we request you to forward us a duly signed letter to the following address to enable us to do the needful. You can download the Card closure for from the given URL: https://bit.ly/2so3bG3 HDFC Bank Cards Division PO BOX # 8654 Thiruvanmiyur P.O. Chennai 600 041.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Gunjan2911, Oct 11, 2018
I am not sure if you have read my complaint carefully or not. I have already mentioned that I have not applied for this credit card, and have refused to take delivery of the card. This means, I have no details of this credit card. So why should I send a form/letter to you guys. Simply close this account and send me a confirmation of this closure. The only information I had received from one of your representative (because I refused to collect the card, she called me to confirm the reason) was the application number. I have already mentioned that number in previous message.

Once again I am confirming this that I have not applied for this card, I have not given any documents for this credit card. The only account I should have with HDFC is my salary account.

CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT AND SEND ME A CONFIRMATION.

If I ever would require anything in future, I would do it using legal application. Not like what you guys have done.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT AND SEND ME A CONFIRMATION.

Hdfc Bank - want to close fraud credit card application