[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — worst bank in india

Howrah, Howrah District, West Bengal, India
 Tinku139 on Apr 30, 2019
Account/Customer ID: [protected]
Registered Contact Details/Email ID: [protected]

My salary account (In hdfc bank) was created in my first company, suddenly my father expired in 6th feb 2017 after left my job for some reasons and after all responsibility of my family on me my family lives in varanasi. So, i am arriving in varanasi, after approx 2 years we came in kolkata for living and transfer my lpg connection from my father name for my name, suddenly, iam shocked my subsidy amount transferred in my salary account
they continue deducted my dbtl subsidy after check my account which is showing negative balance = -8468.27 (Without informing me or warning me), i had called customer care and raised a request to close my account as i did not want to use the account and they did say that they will follow up with the request and close the account.

According to new rbi guidelines banks are not supposed to penalise for dormant accounts but when i contacted the customer care they are refraining from closing it saying i have to fill the fine.
Where should i approach now, please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2019
Messages
Notifications (5)
Sign out
© 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

BanksHDFC Bank worst bank in india
Hdfc Bank — worst bank in india

Howrah, Howrah District, West Bengal, India
Tinku139 on Apr 30, 2019
Mark as Resolved

Account/Customer ID: 50100167433971
Registered Contact Details/Email ID: 9748947809

Where should i approach now, please help.

[Apr 30, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tinku139, May 26, 2019
Still pending my closing account request.
Updated by Tinku139, Jun 12, 2019
STILL pending my closing account request.

Hdfc Bank - worst bank in india