HDFC Bank — Wrong commitment reg loan account

We are having 2 current accounts and 4 savings account with hdfc.
We had a cc account with federal bank. The hdfc executives approached and advised to open a loan account, where i have to pay the interest on the money, which i spent on my loan account. No other charges will be charged for non usage of funds. They only said, the total amount will be reduced month after month.
There was lot of miscommunication and wrong commitments offered by hdfc executives reg this loan account.
Based on the discussion, we assumed this loan account is better than cc account. As we use this value only for safety.in cc accounts there are charges applicable. Result we closed our cc account with federal bank and open a loan account [protected] with hdfc.
One fine day, there was a debit of rs.5000 +gst from my loan account. I immediately raised an issue with the banker. I sent ā€œnā€ number of mails to them. When i contacted over phone, finally they said, the charges are applicable. No one has informed that amc/commitment charges at the time of opening my account. If they informed me, i would not opt this loan account.
They simply said, you have to ref the document, offered to you at the time of loan disbursement. I inquired, what about the assurance given by your hdfc executives?
I requested them to reverse this charges, but no reply from their end. I advised them to close my loan account immediately.
When these discussions were going on, another rs.5000+gst was debited from my account. It is not all acceptable.
The hdfc executives should not give wrong assurances, commitments to the customers.
I am requesting the banker, to reverse the charges and close this loan account.

[Jul 28, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 2Babuu Jul 31, 2020
Till now I have not received any communication from HDFC BANK reg this issue. Kindly inform me the status of my complaint. The complaint is still not resolved.
It is a very bad experience for me. The HDFC marketing persons are offering very poor service, spoiling the HDFC brand image.
Updated by 2Babuu Jul 31, 2020
My contact number is [protected].
Updated by 2Babuu Jul 31, 2020
I planned to transfer my LICHFL housing loan to HDFC. As HDFC marketing executives has given lots of assurances. Now I am afraid, because, I dont know the hidden charges, and the false commitments.
Due to this reason, I have planned to transfer all my account [2 current account and 4 SB account to Kotak Mahendra].
Updated by 2Babuu Aug 03, 2020
I received a message from HDFC. The reference number is 12166877. Is this reference is against my complaint or not?
If this reference number belongs to my complaint, Pl call me and take my point of view before taking any decision.
My contact number is [protected].
Hope you give a positive solution, and retain my account with your bank.
Updated by 2Babuu Aug 05, 2020
I am waiting for a reply from HDFC. Till now no reply from their side.
Requesting you to close my account, as I am not interested. You should not impose penalty for this delay. Because the same thing happened last time. I have been discussing with the HDFC executives, mean time they put another charge of Rs.5000+GST.
Very sad.
Pl solve this issue at the earliest.
Updated by 2Babuu Aug 08, 2020
I filed a complaint on 28-jul-2020. But still the issue is not attended.
Is this is the service given by a India's No 1 Private bank?
Very sad.
The same thing happened with the local HDFC bank too. By discussion, they prolong for 3 months. But NO reply.Then add Rs.5000+GST.
Dont they have the courtesy, to solve the issue?
Updated by 2Babuu Aug 10, 2020
I raised this complaint 2 weeks ago. Till now no one from HDFC has called me reg this. Very poor service. Never expected such a poor service from a leading private bank like HDFC.
Updated by 2Babuu Aug 12, 2020
Today I received a call from HDFC, informing that I am eligible to raise the loan by 20% under MSME scheme. Informed them, even if want I funds, I can lend it from external financial person but NOT from HDFC.
Further Today I received a call from HDFC, that an approval has come to close my account. But I have to pay Rs.17000.00 to the banker. Rs.12000.00 as commitment charges and Rs.4500.00+ for yearly maintenance charge. Very sad.
But still they wanted to collect the money from my side, not understanding the mistakes committed by their executives.For their sales executives mistake, they are penalizing the customers like me.
Updated by 2Babuu Aug 13, 2020
I have been trying to find a solution with HDFC bank for the past 4 months. But no response from their side. Today I am going to file a complaint with Banking ombudsman.
Simply sending a message, that we will solve the issue shortly, will not give any result. The banker should understand this.
Updated by 2Babuu Aug 15, 2020
I filed a compliant with Banking Ombudsman today.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet