HDFC Bank/Credit Card — excess charges against credit card payment
I am SUJATA had availed credit of Rs. 80000 for the EMI payment against Country Holiday Inn & Suites,
Brief summary of the matter.
1. 12 months EMI for credit of 80000 was repayed by total Rs. 89101/- by me in 12 months only.
2. The details of payment are in below trail mail.
3. Reason for delay in Payment : one EMI was returned from my account however i had sufficient balance as per my knowledge as I had checked my saving account and it showed a balance of Rs. 11682/- but later the local branch confirmed that it is the cummulative amount of all my accounts and joint accounts shown on the main page .
4. Action taken by me:This was discussed with customer care executive and they told me that auto debit system can not be made applicable now but I will not be levied any extra charges for the late payment and so after that I made manual payments.
5. i made all the payments. But still My credit card has also been stopped. My debit card has been stopped.
payment of Rs. 7300 is also made on 03.09.2018
And final installment of Rs. 7300 was paid on 04.10.2018
Please look into the matter, all response I am getting is the automated mails and answering machines. On the other side threatened by notice for payment and freezing of my account.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Charged Processing fee before Home loan got sanctioned and now HDFC has not sanctioned loan neither re-paying my money. 78
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Credit card complaint 47
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Misbehave
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Monthly Statement not receiving 45
[Resolved] HDFC Bank SAVING ACCOUNT - DELAY IN OPENING