Hdfc — cancellation of one assist membership

sherry786 on Jan 3, 2018
I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 2499/- from my credit card number ending with 7980 without my concern on date:2/01/2018. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.2499/-

Name :- saurabhsingh
Mobile no. :- [protected]
Credit card number ending :- 7980

[Jan 03, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please deactivate my One assistant membership immediately. I don’t require as it not useful to me. As you are debiting without my permission.
Dear Saurabh,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly mail us the customer ID or registered mobile number to happytoassist@oneassist.in

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at[protected].

Brijesh

Team OneAssist
sherry786's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 4, 2018
Hdfc — cancellation of one assist membership

Sh sherry786 on Jan 3, 2018 Mark as Resolved
Account/Customer ID: sherry786
Registered Contact Details/Email ID: 7318256930
Credit Card Number: 4163170100617980

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 2499/- from my credit card number ending with 7980 without my concern on date:2/01/2018. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.2499/-

Name :- SaurabhSingh
Mobile No. :- 7318256930
Credit Card Number Ending :- 7980

Hdfc - cancellation of one assist membership