[Resolved] Hdfc Credit Card — i paid 13000 rs (34000 rs is credit limit) - all of sudden my credit limit is reduced to 30000rs and went to minus balance. i am unable

Premchand K on Jan 19, 2019

My name is kannavaram premchand
Registered mobile number with hdfc credit card division is [protected]
My dob is 11th jan 1986.

My credit limit is 34000rs. I paid 13, 000rs in november 2018. I planned to pay remaining balance of all sudden i lost my job. I am unable to pay remaining amount. Where i am getting continuous calls and emails from hdfc where i cant able to concentrate and i am feeling depressed. I am not financially stable enough to pay unwanted excess charges.
I took 24000rs from hdfc bank in 2017 sir, i paid more than 35000 rs till now.

Only in november 2018 i paid them 13000rs + 2500rs = 15500 rs. (Credit limit is 34000rs) - due is 18500rs.

To my surprise now my due is 30000rs sir. I am also a human sir. Why nobody questions them.

Again and again they are putting unwanted charges and making me to pay more, i am jobless i cant able to pay them sir. Give me final solution or this issue.

All of sudden again they reduced my credit limit to 30000rs from 34000rs (I blocked my card since 6 year i am not using it, how ever i am making payments to them).

Please give me solution for this. Dont torture me. I am getting deviated by this hdfc bank. Sir i took 24, 000rs from them, i paid more than 35000rs till now. Please verify my records if i am wrong. I cant able to pay them at one slot. It is highly impossible for me.

Give me final solution, else i cant do anything. Please proceed legally.

Premchand. K

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2019

[Jan 19, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that, a credit card will be temporarily blocked if the complete payment towards the dues for a month is not received by the payment due date. In view of the same, our bank representative had contacted you at the numbers recorded with us to communicate the outstanding and facilitate payment towards the same. We assure you that the contacts were established only to ensure that your card account was active and available for your usage and regret the inconvenience caused to you. However, the temporary block will be automatically released upon receipt of payment. Further, to avoid levy of finance charges and late payment charges, payment of the total outstanding needs to reach the bank by the payment due date. You may refer to the below link for details of the same. https://bit.ly/2k7MGwQ Hence we request you to effect payment towards the total minimum amount due for Rs.4, 200.00 to make your credit card available for usage.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Premchand K, Jan 21, 2019
Hope you are not understanding.

My name is kannavaram premchand
Registered mobile number with hdfc credit card division is [protected]
My dob is 11th jan 1986.

I took 24000rs from hdfc bank in 2017 sir, i paid more than 35000 rs till now.

Give me final solution, else i cant do anything. Please proceed legally.

Premchand. K
Updated by Premchand K, Jan 21, 2019
I AM JOBLESS CANT PAY YOU. I TOOK 24 K. I PAID MORE THAN 40K TILL NOW. TELL ME FINAL OPTION.
Updated by Premchand K, Jan 21, 2019
I AM JOBLESS CANT PAY YOU. I TOOK 24 K. I PAID MORE THAN 40K TILL NOW. PLS TELL ME FINAL OPTION. Give me final settlement. I cant pay more than 15000rs. because i have paid you enough, now i am really jobless..

Updated by Premchand K, Jan 21, 2019
I AM JOBLESS CANT PAY YOU. I TOOK 24 K. I PAID MORE THAN 40K TILL NOW. PLS TELL ME FINAL OPTION. Give me final settlement. I cant pay more than 15000rs. (EMI option) because i have paid you enough, now i am really jobless..

HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that, a credit card will be temporarily blocked if the complete payment towards the dues for a month is not received by the payment due date. In view of the same, our bank representative had contacted you at the numbers recorded with us to communicate the outstanding and facilitate payment towards the same. We assure you that the contacts were established only to ensure that your card account was active and available for your usage and regret the inconvenience caused to you. However, the temporary block will be automatically released upon receipt of payment. Further, to avoid levy of finance charges and late payment charges, payment of the total outstanding needs to reach the bank by the payment due date. You may refer to the below link for details of the same.https://bit.ly/2k7MGwQ Hence we request you to effect payment towards the total minimum amount due for Rs.4, 200.00 to make your credit card available for usage.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Premchand K, Jan 23, 2019

Updated by Premchand K, Jan 25, 2019

Consumer team please support me.

I am getting 100 calls in a day. Give me emi option. I am not saying i will not pay. I need EMI option. I am jobless cant pay you unnecessary tax and extra amount whuch i have not taken. I tool only 24, 000rs. I really paid more than 70+. Please ch3ck your records. I have proofs.

Give me EMI option or final settlement

Hdfc Credit Card - i paid 13000 rs (34000 rs is credit limit) - all of sudden my credit limit is reduced to 30000rs and went to minus balance. i am unable