[Resolved]  HDFC Ergo General Insurance — Monopoly of surveyor

Dear Ma'am /Sir,
I am a policy holder for my car insurance from HDFC ERGO and the policy number is [protected]. I met with an accident and my car got damaged. The accident took place in Raj Nagar Extension, Meerut Road (which is a very busy road) at around 7pm on 11th Oct, 2020. The accident took place as the vehicle (truck) which was going ahead of me applied the brake at once. I too applied the brake at once and tried to control my car. But my car banged on the truck (mixer truck used at construction site) and my front bumper, left head light, left fog lamp and left side of the bonnet got damaged. At the same time, a Vikram auto which was behind my car, hit my car from the back and damaged my back bumper and boot space, camera and plastic components. Since the traffic was stuck due to this accident, police came and asked me and everyone involved in the accident to move ahead, so that the traffic gets cleared. So, I was unable to take the pics of the spot. Pics of the car is attached herewith for your reference.

Now, all the claims have been approved accept the bonnet. As per the surveyor (Mr Deepak Tyagi), the bonnet in the front is not co-relating with this accident. I don’t know on what basis/ criteria, HDFC ERGO passes the claim.

My emotions are attached with my car, so I drive my car carefully. I have never availed the claim in the last 2 years since I purchased the vehicle.

Request you to pls help in getting the approval of the claim as it was actually an accident and none of my fault.

Your early action in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin Kumar
Mob: [protected]/ [protected]
Monopoly of surveyor
Oct 15, 2020
I got a call from the surveyor that my claim is approved for the bonnet too. Thank you so much for the quick action
Oct 15, 2020

HDFC ERGO General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HDFC ERGO General Insurance
    HDFC ERGO General Insurance Phone
    1800 2700 700
    1800 2001 999
    HDFC ERGO General Insurance Address
    165-166 Backbay Reclamation, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020