HDFC Home Loan — regret our inability to process your loan application

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Kartik Telkar on Jan 19, 2019
Post getting multiple calls from banks, i have applied for home loan from hdfc (Salary account) as i found the executive honest and thorough about the whole process. I have provided a bunch of said docs along with a 5900.00 rs cheque. The builder and the property project is fully approved by hdfc 6 months prior the loan applied date. Post a week of document submission and after multiple follows up, i got a call from hdfc credit department who stated that my credit score and the docs are all clear. They infact told me that i am eligible for the requested for the loan amount applied but due to some technical issues with the builder they are not proceeding with my loan. They infact said that it was their executive mistake as the property is not approved by hdfc ltd. However, they charged me 5900.00 towards processing fees. I don't understand why you guys approached me and asked for docs who later said it's not approved project. I need my full refund for the processing fee charged as i am not liable to pay for your technical issues. Can someone please help me out here as i am frustrated with the kind of experience from hdfc for which i had great regard.

Location: bangalore
Name: nandita rai
Application #[protected]
Executive # madhu
Credit team approver# swathi raghu

Nandita rai and kartheek telkar
Updated by Kartik Telkar, Jan 19, 2019
The property name is Skylark Dados in Bangalore
Updated by Kartik Telkar, Jan 19, 2019
Skylark Dasos is the actual name of the property

HDFC Home Loan - regret our inability to process your loan application