[Resolved] Hdfc Life — Hdfc a fraud brand - hdfc life fake offer for personal loan of 100 % of your sum insured @ 0 % roi for 10 years against hdfc life

Huda Chali
I got call from [protected]. This person introduce himself from hdfc life insurance company. He told me about interest free loan against hdfc life jeevan samruddhi policy plan. He is telling me he is senior manager of hdfc life insurance/loan dept. He told me about and convinced me fully on it.

By several follow up with these people they convinced me to get 10 times of loan of insurance value at 0% interest for ten years. Ie-if i will paid 50000 then hdfc will give rs 1000000 for 10 years with 0% interest and benefit of insurance policy will go to hdfc life.
First it sounds good to ear and any one will attract to it. But be aware of such type of calls

Beacuse they are frauds... Hdfc as brand has become fraud

With the help of this forum, i would like to tell all people to not faith on such type of calls /offers.
These people are third party vendor working for these banks and getting commission on each sell of products.
Please be aware of such type of calls. One of my friend who has already taken a policy and he didn't get any loan after that.
Now he is looking to close his policy but no one is helping him to return his first paid premium.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2017

[Apr 28, 2017] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Life Customer Care's response, May 02, 2017
Hi, we request you to write to [protected]@hdfclife.com from the registered email ID. Thanks - HDFC Life

Comments

I contact the HDFC bank again, as per the COMMENT POSTED by the HDFC bank, but again no reply from the, HDFC bank is in a habit of making people suffer, this is not the only case, while going through the reviews of the people on different forums, they have done this to lot of people.

HDFC replied they will get back to me within 2 business days, however i haven't received any reply from its been 6 days, even i contact them again, but as usual, HDFC bank don't believe in replying to the consumers, they only have 1 reply that is system generated email to let us know they will get back to us but they don't, i am also attaching the screen shot of HDFC reply and after this automated reply, they never bothered to reply again.

i would urge people to contact me, so together we can file a classified action law suit against the HDFC for the harassment they have caused to lot of people, this might be a start from our end to make sure people don't suffer due the harassment that they might face in dealing with HDFC bank in future.

if anybody would like to reach me, they can contact me at puneet.[protected]@gmail.com

i will be more than happy to work with you all, as i have already hire a lawyer to prepare the law suit against HDFC bank.

+91 80 4279 1234 [Chennai]
    +91 33 6610 4800 [Kolkata]
    +91 22 6192 5700 [Mumbai]
    12th & 13th Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Hdfc Life - Hdfc a fraud brand - hdfc life fake offer for personal loan of 100 % of your sum insured @ 0 % roi for 10 years against hdfc life