Hdfc Life — non refund of maturity amount

E-101 SUN CITY 105/1 BIDHAM NAGAR, ROAD, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 satray on May 6, 2019
I had a hdfc children's double benefit plan (Policy number: 315420) with hdfc life, which matured on 09th feb, 2019. The total matured amount was inr 2, 48, 072 (Two lac fourty eight thousand and seventy-two only). I got a call from hdfc benefit payout cell – they insisted me to start another policy named hdfc life sanchay and i agreed. New policy number is 21419320 and annual premium inr 31, 499 (Thirty one thousand four hundred ninety nine only). I have received the new policy document along with first premium receipt. The outstanding amount of inr 2, 16, 573 (Two lac sixteen thousand five hundred and seventy-three only) was supposed to be transferred to my savings account.
Unfortunately, two weeks passed, i have not received that amount despite several reminders through emails, whatsapp and calls. Instead of that i am getting series of calls asking me to invest in additional policies. I have already explained them i need the amount urgently for my son’ admission in engg.
I need your intervention to get back my own hard earning money. I have no confidence on the company and now want to discontinue with the new policy as well as another existing policy (Policy number: 315421). Please let me know in case you need any more information and suggest me the next step.

[May 06, 2019] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by satray, May 06, 2019
Satyajit Ray
+91.[protected]
E-101, Suncity, 105/1 Bidha Nagar Road, Kolkata-700067
Updated by satray, May 08, 2019
On May 07, 2019 @15:14 hrs I received one message from AD-HDFCLI that beneficiary bank account details not submitted for the matured policy. I have forwarded the email thread (my communication with their benefit payout team) and cancelled cheque (which I had shared earlier and new policy got created using this details) immediately to their [protected]@hdfclife.com email id, as per instruction of the message.
Waiting for the money to be transferred still.
Regards, Satyajit
Updated by satray, May 11, 2019
Another email received today from [protected]@hdfclife.com asking for existing policy number and my query. Again I have sent all details.
No intention for resolving the issue.
Request you to suggest next step.
Updated by satray, May 15, 2019
Received the matured amount.
Thanks for your support.

Comments

Hi sir i am alredy paid before primium date of my son policy so, plz send policy payment receipt to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
HDFC LIFE insurance policy no:15032553
HDFC Life Customer Care's response, May 9, 2019

Hi, if policyholder have any unresolved concern with respect to HDFC Life policy, kindly inform the policyholder to write us at [email protected] from his / her registered id to have the same addressed.

+91 80 4279 1234 [Chennai]
    +91 33 6610 4800 [Kolkata]
    12th & 13th Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Hdfc Life - non refund of maturity amount