[Resolved] HDFC Life — not received premium receipt

pankaj007786 on Sep 22, 2014

i will pay my hdfc insurance Policy
No.: 14602435 | Plan: HDFC SL Sampoorn
Samridhi have paid on 21/09/2014 at 11:46 AM.but i have not receive to my payment receipt pls conform my policy
status & contact my phone no [protected]
thanks.
regardpankaj kumar

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2017

[Sep 22, 2014] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Life Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2017
Hi Bhavya, please note that the policy no. shared by you seems to be incorrect. The mentioned policy no. is registered with some other customer. Hence, kindly share your correct policy detail for us to assist you. Alternatively, you may download your premium receipt via online mode from the My Account portal by visiting our website www.hdfclife.com. You can also email us your request to service@hdfclife.com from your registered Email Id.
Complaint comments  81 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

HOW MANY TIMES I FORWARDED REQUEST FOR PREMIUM RECEIPT. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
Dear Mr. Kumar,

We have sent the premium receipt to your registered email Id. Further we have sent you my account credentials. With my account you can avail quality service anytime, anywhere.
You can make premium payment, Annual premium statement and many more.

Refer link https://cp.hdfclife.com/cpweb/login.aspx

HDFC Life
Respected sir/mam

Policy NO:13364764 | Plan: UL YOUNGSTER CHAMPION
i have paid premium amounted as on 5 jan 2015 but sill didn't got the receipt as My account has been blocked...so if u can mail me receipt on my mail...amulwalia210495@yahoo.in...
contact no.[protected]
Policy NO:13455185 | Plan:ENDOWMENT SUPREME SUVIDHA
i have paid premium amounted as on 11 Feb 2015 but still didn't get the receipt as My account has been blocked...so if u can mail me receipt on my mail...aks.acme@gmail.com...
contact no.[protected]
PLEASE SEND PREMIUM rcpt ON MY E mail singhtribhuwan09@gmail.com and SMS on my registered M No [protected]

My Policy No is 14239794 AT 1.09 pm- by net banking Plan FDFC SL

SHASHI PRABHA SINGH
very good
Dear Sir/madam,

I am holder the policy no.10111834 & premium has already been paid thru net banking on 21/10/2014 but its receipt is yet to be received.

Pl. send me the same immediate as I have to submit it for taxation work.

Thanks & Regards

Gajendra Kumar Sharma
email id.2691gksharma@gmail.com; brl-hrhead@amarujala.com
Mb.[protected]
policy no14239527 payment receipt please send me my email adressas below. vasantbhaipatel7@gmail.com
Please send me my policy no14239527 payment receipt.on my email adress.
Please issue me premium receipt for rs. 1, 00, 000/- vide p.no. 11685527 which is paid on dt.02/03/2015 at 01.27 pm. by return mail i.d.
I shaikh yakub client id 54939583 have already paid premium for Rs.12000/- vide receipt No. APM24729 dated 02/03/2015.But unfortunately sms received in my registered mobile [protected] on 21/03/2015, pay premium on time to take some benefit .Pls clarify issue in respect of premium on my registered mobile either by SMS or E mail address syakub59@Gmail.com
my policy no.16741802, plan hdfc life classic assure plus. I paid premium through net banking. my receipt is yet to be received please send me receipt to my email srinivasbalasadi2011@gmail.com and send sms to my mobile
TILL THIS DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED PREMIUM RECEIPT AGAINST P.N.11685527 FOR RS.1, 00, 000/-
WHICH WE HAD BEEN ALREADY PAID ON DT. 02/03/2015 T 01.27 PM. PLEASE FORWARD US IMMEDIATE BASIS.
My daughter's policy no. 15071049 Plan: HDFCCSL Classic Assure, Payment made on 2nd April, 2015. Kindly send my receipt at my registered home address and e-mail.
Santanu Mukhopadhyay
father of Dhrubaa Mukherjee
Dear sir/madam

My father's policy nu. 13977433 | Mr. Manoj kumar plan hdfc standerd life payment made on 4-5-2015 but i have not recvied to my payment recipt pls confirm my policy
And contect this nu. [protected]

i will pay my hdfc insurance Policy
Policy No.: 11854168 | Plan: HDFC Term Assurance Reg prem
have paid on 22/05/2015 at 02:03 PM.but i have not receive to my payment receipt pls conform my policy
status & contact my phone no [protected]
thanks.
regard
ANIL TIWARI
I have paid on line on 12.06.2015 premium due on19.06.2015 in respect of my policy No. 11127983. I have not received the receipt.

Sujay V Raikar
Dear sir, madam,
This is ravinder katkam.
I paid my premeim amount Rs.15263 towards renewal premium of policy no.15213779 paid on 12-06-2015. But still I have not received my recept . please send me to ravinder.ultra@gmail.com .
Ravinder katkam.
Dear sir, madam,
This is ravinder katkam.
Ravinder katkam.
Dear sir/madam
This is RAJEEB LOCHAN NAYAK
I paid my premium amount Rs.5088 towards renewal premium of policy no.14489191 paid on 23-07-2015. But still I have not received my receipt . please send me to nbioinfo@gmail.com .
Rajeeb lochan Nayak

+91 22 6751 6666 [Corp. Office]
    12th & 13th Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    HDFC Life - not received premium receipt