Hdfc — product related - emi illegally taken

no 32,5th Main, Bangalore, India
 Giridar Karanth on Jul 23, 2019

I am writing to you after making several follow ups with samsung & hdfc customer care (Nor samsung & hdfc is interacting to each other) and since hdfc has not yet initiated any action /investigation on this matter and my emis are still going out of my account for the product order which was cancelled in nov, 2018

The heist goes like this:

1.in november 2018, i ordered a samsung mobile phone (Though my wife) online for rs. 23, 499.94 using my hdfc credit card.
2. On 11th november 2018 i decided that i do not need the mobile and hence cancelled the order.
3. I was told by samsung customer care that the amount will be refunded and the emis will stop automatically.
4. However, the emis are being deducted every month and neither hdfc or the samsung informed us about the emis getting deducted since nov, 2018 till date.
5. More than rs. 2000 going out from my credit card account every month since nov, 2018 till june 2019.
6. Even after following up several times on phone and email with samsung & hdfc customer care they are not responding to us and neither the emi deduction is stopped.
7. Hdfc bank is blaming samsung and vice versa.
8. I have been requesting for reversal of all emis illegally taken so far, but no response from hdfc
9. I have been requesting for my credit card statement till date, but no response from hdfc

Cancellation of the product email from samsung has already been forwarded to hdfc (Reproduced below). But no response.

Also hdfc is not sending me monthly credit card statement to [protected]@gmail.com despite my several requests

Kindly request you to look into the matter and give justice to me or they will take one more emi this month also.

Both of them are not responding to me for last 2 months.

Rgds,
Giri

[Jul 23, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hdfc - product related - emi illegally taken