[Resolved] HDFC Securities — nps kyc verification pending, nps account frozen

nnilesh2 on Feb 5, 2019
I opened enps account with nsdl and chose hdfc bank for kyc verification on 24 jan 2019.
Till date my account is in frozen status.
I followed up with bank many times, i physically went branch for kyc verification but none of them knew about it. They told me to verify kyc with hdfc securities. When i called hdfc securities for kyc verification of nps account, they told me to verify with hdfc bank branch.
Worst experience with hdfc bank, i am using hdfc salary account since 10 years.
Hdfc bank you just lost one customer, if you don't improve your service you will loose many more.
Nps trust/nsdl please remove hdfc bank from your list of pop.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2019
To verify KYC for NPS, I dropped mail yo [email protected]
They verified my NPS KYC

[Feb 05, 2019] HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Securities Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2019
Dear Customer

Greetings from HDFC Securities Ltd !!

We request to share your NPS PRAN Number to take this up with E-Nps unit at HDFC Bank.

Customer Care
HDFC Securities Ltd

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam, This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction, , J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road, , Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    HDFC Securities - nps kyc verification pending, nps account frozen