[Resolved] HDFC Securities — Sale of my equity without my consent

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Sachin_Blr
HDFC securities Case ID:[protected]opened: 21st July 2016)
HDFC securities cheated me by sending their branch manager assuring me of high returns in 6 months via money market with min investment. They not only transferred cash from my bank account but also mortgaged by stocks. They kept on making loss and without my consent and discussion started selling my stocks and debiting money from my savings account (linked to trading account). Since more than a month I am running pillar to post to stop all these transactions but see no action from their end.
I have already lost more than Rs.90K till date and they continue to transact on my account.
emails have been sent to all these deptt:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Pls suggest what action can be taken now?
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2016

[Sep 09, 2016] HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Veeranagowda's response, Sep 17, 2016
Without clear problem close above complaints Mr.Roopesh contact no +[protected] and his Boss Mr.Rudresh contact no +[protected]

Comments

1)RE:'HBL=[protected]' Web - Complaint Form - Demat Account
2)RE:'HBL=[protected]' Web - Complaint Form - Demat Account
This is the same issue even we are facing .
What is the final settlement you had .

B.Regards,
Rajesh Sawant
My issue is not resolved yet but decided to donate this amount to add to the Bank's Top line. Let them be happy robbing customers who have no time to go to court.
I closed my demat with HDFC sec and moved over to another Bank.

Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction, , J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road, , Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    HDFC Securities - Sale of my equity without my consent