[Resolved] HDFC Securities — suspicious and unnecessary debit from my account

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 MAMTA SENAPATI on Dec 3, 2018

I hold an account with hdfc bank, the a/c no. Being[protected] at branch birati, kolkata. I also have a demat a/c linked to my account. My trading id is 3291791. Branch manager, mr. Debjyoti dutta and mr. Deep banerjee had assisted me to open the account with hdfc bank. I have been noticing unnecessary debits from my a/c which i was never informed of. I have not carried out any trading on these days. The details are as follows:

Date amount debit reason in consolidated report
16-oct-18 1239 bg sms alerts charges
12-sep-18 706.82 bg knowledge center charges
11-sep-18 4718.82 bg hsl value account charges
03-sep-18 2075.62 bg sms alerts charges

Tha narration mentioned in each of the above debits is "net pi to hsl sec a-c 3291791-[protected]".

I was never mentioned about these debits beforehand in person or through any other kind of notification. Request you to please look into the matter and reverse the unnecessary withdrawals.

Looking forward to a quick response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2019

[Dec 03, 2018] HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Securities Customer Care's response, Jan 01, 2019
Dear Customer,

We understand that your concern pertaining to the debit in your trading account 3291791 stands addressed.
For any further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@hdfcsec.com. We will be glad to help you.

Customer Care
HDFC Securities Ltd

Comments

I was sold this product with wrong details. When I came to surrender the policy I was not properly supported by the Adyar branch office. This is disgusting. When they sell the product you are treated Royal and when you go with queries you are treated like scum.

Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction, , J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road, , Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    HDFC Securities - suspicious and unnecessary debit from my account