[Resolved]  Saptrishi Herbals / Zero Addiction Powder — Chitter company no response after you buy a product

I buy a Zero Addiction Powder, Company in Advertise tell that once you start using this powder effect will show in a one week regarding alcohol, tobacco & drugs users. Me chewing a tobacco. I buy this product after one week no change i eat 20-25 sachet per day but after start using it i eat 30-40 sachet per day i complain in a company they tell me call when you completed the product than i call them at that time everyday they told me we will contact you in 2 to 3 hours this situation continue for one week after they told me you don't buy a product. it is a totally fraud company please do not buy this product
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Ref Order Number - HRB-253846

Complain against : - SAPTARISHI HERBALS, ( Product : Zero Addiction Powder )

With reference to the above order, I have ordered one Zero Addiction Powder and paid Rs.1700 through online banking vide reference number-IGADTORHA3, dt.19-06-18.

I have not yet received any order confirmation on my email or by sms. The order number was shared with me through online chat. I have sent many emails to the company to provide me order confirmation and tracking reference of my order.

It is surprising that after taking 100 percent money the company is least bothered to provide us order confirmation and tracking reference. I am afraid that the company is a fraud and will not despatch the material and have taken away our hard earned money.

Kindly revert please.

My email ID is : [protected]@gmail.com

My details are :

Name - Tanuj Saxena
Mobile - [protected]
e-mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Tanuj
Ref Order Number - HRB-253846

Complain against : - SAPTARISHI HERBALS, ( Product : Zero Addiction Powder )

Kindly revert please.