[Resolved] Healthkart — isopure zero carb

7th Floor, Sector 14 Opposite, Canal Colony, Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 piyush1991 on Jul 15, 2019
I went to their store in gurgaon. There was a shop of healthkart in sector 31. I wanted to buy isopure zero or low carb.
I though if i buy it from a store it would be more reliable but i was wrong.
Once i bought the product i went to a nearby restaurant to sit down and have dinner. Once i opened the product only then i realized that this was not original isopure product but a duplicate. Even then i did not trust myself and had a scoop of it.

The product was like mud. It turned into a sticky chocolate substance and did not melt in the mouth. So it was clear this was not original. I immediately went to the store to discuss matters.

The sales person seemed to be prepared for an angry customer like me. He simply gave the standard line that they fake supplement sellers gives you. He said "the product should be tested by a lab".

Another confirmation of a fake seller. Had a big argument with the seller but he was determined not to solve the problem. I was not asking for full refund. But some companies train their people to give bad customer service. Healthkart is one such company.

Next thing i wrote to their customer service department. Just to understand if they knew what was going on. They were equally prepared with the same response for lab test.

The problem is these people dream about being as big as amazon and have no clue about health industry. The ceos are from iit with no background of fitness or health.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2019

[Jul 15, 2019] HealthKart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HealthKart Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Hi Piyush,

We wish to inform you that we always provide genuine and authentic products following quality checks.

All of our Products sourcing is genuine and all our vendors are reliable.

Your complaint is thoroughly investigated with our relevant team.

As per the update, store team prepared scoop in front of you and verified the product.

We further wish to inform you that some labelling and composition changes are done in product from manufacturing end only. We are sharing letters for the same for your reference.

Should you have any doubt or query regarding the product, you can contact brand directly.

Team Healthkart

Comments

I ordered supplements syntha 6 and bcaa
And I received fake products, it’s absolutely fake as symtha 6 was not sealed and bcaa xtend was half opened .
They are not returning it . I need help

4th Floor, Parshavnath Arcadia, T 01, MG Road (Opposite to Motorola), Sector-14, Gurgaon, India - 122001
    Healthkart - isopure zero carb