[Resolved]  Healthkart — payment completed but order not placed

I have placed an order on 4th may, at 11:47, my email i'd is [protected]@gmail.com, i have placed an order using you, my transaction i'd is[protected] and my order was 1 muscle blaze whey protein 8.8lb chocolate flavour, and 1 muscle blaze ccreapro, total amount being 6598, for any further communication please send mail at [protected]@gmail.com.
Please resolve this issue asap
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 7, 2019

[May 04, 2019] HealthKart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HealthKart Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Dear Jayant,

Greetings from Healthkart.

As per our records your order could not be placed and we have initiated the refund of Rs.6598 back to the source on May 4, 2019.

We wish to inform you that once initiated, it takes 7-10 business days for the amount to reflect in your account.

We request you to liaise with your service provider source to check the credit status.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us at [protected]@healthkart.com (Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM).

Assuring you of our best service always.

Stay healthy
Team Healthkart!
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I ordered for six box of mightyx pro whey on 30 apr on today you cancelled my order without even asking me i want my orders otherwise ill go to consumer court and file a case of cheating against you

HealthKart
    HealthKart Phone
    HealthKart Address
    4th Floor, Parshavnath Arcadia, T 01, MG Road (Opposite to Motorola), Sector-14, Gurgaon, India - 122001