[Resolved]  Healthkart — placed order, paid via upi but order not reflecting in my orders

Hi team,

I placed order for ultimate nutrition iso sensation 93 5lbs and paid via upi, money is debited from my account but order is not placed as i didn't receive any email or sms of confirmation.
It's not visible in my orders as well.

Have mailed you the screenshot of my payment.

Please check this issue and refund the amount 5598/-

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Sandesh jadhav
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] HealthKart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HealthKart Customer Care's response May 01, 2019 Dear Sandesh,

Greetings from Healthkart.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. As per our records, your order is successfully placed (Order id -HKA[protected] and will be dispatched within 24-48 working hours.

We wish to inform you that you will be in receipt of an SMS/mail as soon as it is dispatched and the same can be tracked at order status on our website by logging into your account.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us at [protected]@healthkart.com (Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM).

Assuring you of our best service always.

Stay healthy
Team Healthkart!
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I order labrada mass gainer from healthkart bt they give me a fake supplement... now I don't know what to do becoz i m calling them so they are saying you can go and test that product in lab...my contact no -[protected]

HealthKart
    HealthKart Phone
    HealthKart Address
    4th Floor, Parshavnath Arcadia, T 01, MG Road (Opposite to Motorola), Sector-14, Gurgaon, India - 122001