[Resolved] Healthkart — placed with wrong address whey protein. please cancel my order.

Deep Roychoudhury on Dec 20, 2018
Placed with wrong address. Please cancel my order hka[protected]. Its a muscleblaze whey protein 2.2 lb rich milk chocolate. Couldn't find the option of cancellation. The payment was done online. The number was registered with a different user before and the number is mine now. Unfortunately, the address was saved and the item was ordered with wrong address. Need to cancel the order since i will be order a fresh order with my own address.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2019

[Dec 20, 2018] HealthKart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HealthKart Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2018
Dear Shahbaaz,

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded the request to cancel the order in-transit, would request you to please allow us 24-48 working hrs so that we can cancel the order and initiate the refund.

For any further assistance please feel free to reach us at[protected].(Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM).

Assuring you of our best service always.

Stay healthy
Team Healthkart!
Updated by Deep Roychoudhury, Dec 21, 2018
Thank you. Please let me know once it is cancelled.
HealthKart Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
Dear Shahbaaz,

We wish to inform you that as per our records the shipment with order ID: HKA[protected] has been delivered at the provided shipping address. Please confirm, if you still haven't received the parcel.

We also tried reaching you on provided contact number :[protected] however contact could not be established so please feel free to connect with our customer support at[protected].(Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best service always.

Stay healthy
Team Healthkart!

4th Floor, Parshavnath Arcadia, T 01, MG Road (Opposite to Motorola), Sector-14, Gurgaon, India - 122001
    Healthkart - placed with wrong address whey protein. please cancel my order.