Healthspring — healthspring is an unorganized/unreputed or a fake company?
To the concerned authorities, healthspring family health experts, vashi, navi mumbai.
This is to bring to your notice that is there any concerned person to look into the matter as follows -:
1) a person visits a camp, viewed a brochure of healthspring, made an advance payment of rs 1000/- by credit card in the last week of march 2018.
2) on choosing a "health checkup family package plan" suggested by there representative mr. Sandeep tilak [protected], the customer paid rs 19000/- by cheque in the favor of the mentioned co.
3) the representative also requested to pay the payment on or before 31/03/18 as he has to fulfill the criteria of target given to him by the co..
4) due to the busy schedules & financial ending situations, the customer requested the appointment as per his convenient.
5) in april 2018 the customer goes for vaccation so could not avail the services.
6) in may 2018 after viewing the reviews about healthspring on internet
Along with the un-favourable services criteria. The customer back outs to avail the sevices for him & his family.
7) during that period the customer was called for the meeting by the rep. Mr. Sandip along with the team incharge mr. Asif, mr. Mane & some more team members to discuss the reason of non availing the services.
8) in the meeting the entire team tried to convince the customer also shared & discussed their advantages/disadvantages etc.
9) the customer then kept his point of view that he had purchased a medical policy in which all the tests mentioned in the package are done free of cost by the insurance co. So it is not necessary to do the same tests again by self paying. Hence to refund back his money (19000+1000=20000/-)
10) in the month of june/july as a matter of fact the customer was requested to write an acknowledged letter expressing the reason non availing services.
11) now in the 1st week of october 2018 when the customer approached to the healthspring branch office in vashi & spoke to mr. Sandip about the refund of cheque. He replied that the matter is in process & the cheque shall be dispatched within two working days.
12) this pathetic behavior forced the customer to make this complaint, since no refund had been done till date.
Note - if there is any concern authority/person to look into this matter so solve it asap or else it may force the customer to take this matter forward for legal action against www.healthspring.in & entire team.
Was this information helpful?
HealthSpring customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Related HealthSpring reviews
View all 20 HealthSpring Reviews