Heritage Fresh — staff behavior with customer - mr. ajay - dammaiguda @ hyd branch - reg.

Dammaiguda X Road, Near Kapra,, Kapra, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Diwakarsai on Jun 5, 2019
I am your Membership card holder and customer since 3 years. Your store Manger Mr. Ajay and Team behavior is very rude. Also how you can charge for carry bag, it is basic responsibility to provide carry bags to customers or you need mention that "we will not provide carry bags and customer should bring from there home" . In general store if we purchase even Rs. 10/- item also they provide carry on free of cost and you are charging for that carry bag.
I have given the same complaint in writing also. Hope will give justification with immediate action on given concern.

M.Diwakar
Your least bothered customer.

staff behavior with customer - mr. ajay - dammaiguda @ hyd branch - reg.

Comments

Sir I was taken the carrot Shown in display at 49rs per kg, when it has shown 89 Rs in ur system, I was returned it, But the amount of carrot was taken from me, I was seen today the bill today. See in ur camera for details, From some customers believe with name o[censored]r company.my card no is [protected].

Heritage Fresh - staff behavior with customer - mr. ajay - dammaiguda @ hyd branch - reg.

Dammaiguda X Road, Near Kapra,, Kapra