Hero Motocorp — bike body damaged

Badahat, kendrapara, Kendrapara, Kendrapara District, Odisha, India
 rabiekumar on May 15, 2019
Main 18th nov 2018 ko hero super splendor purchase kiya tha aur 14th may 3019 mein bike ka main stand damaged ho gaya aur main showroom mein complain karne par unhone mujhe bola ki yeh free mein nehin ho sakta hai yeh chargeable hai

So i request you please solve my problem as soon as possible

Rabindra kumar sahoo
Kendrapara
Mob no - [protected], [protected]

bike body damaged

[May 15, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rabiekumar, May 15, 2019
Please solve my problem

Comments

Date - 08/05/2019
Phone - [protected]
My bike Splendor + (Model :- 2017) performance is Ridiculous.
I faces problem in allover bike system e.g. wiring, headlight, wheels, fuel average etc.
No one cares about our bike at service time. i have done my last service at 04/05/2019. I`m not satisfied with the service.
HeroMotoCorp's reply, May 17, 2019
Dear Nitin,

We regret the trouble caused. Please share your Registered Mobile number, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle identification number) on Email ID [email protected] for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp
Dear Rabindra,

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Registered Mobile number, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle identification number) on Email ID [email protected] for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - bike body damaged