Hero Motocorp — complaint of engine breakdown of new hero maestro just 2 months old

Delhi, Delhi, India
 AnkitGKP on Feb 17, 2019
Ankit srivastava

Sat, feb 16, 11:36 pm (42 minutes ago)

To [protected]@gmail.com, vivek, me

Hello sir/madam,

​ with heavy heart i am writing this to you. With my hard earned money i have purchased a new hero maestro edge on 25 nov 2018 because of my trust and past experience with hero motocorp (Just 80 days back, its doesn't have a registration certificate provided yet). I also completed its first complementary service just few weeks before (12 jan 2019). On 15-feb-19 while returning from my office the scooter suddenly broke-down and it didn't restarted. I thought its was minor one but when i tow it away to authorized service center (Autoneeds gurgaon). I came to know that the engine was seized due to machinery failure.in my worst dream i was not expecting this as my vehicle has not given any sign of any problem till now and obviously we cant expect it as its just a new born (2 months old).​

I was completely shaken, it was unbelievable for me as its just 2 month's old vehicle, i asked them to reinspect but the same result. The vehicle is standing in the service center now and it feels like my hard earned money has been looted.​

This proves a huge trouble in the machinery of this scooter as its collapsed within 2 months of purchase. I am not taking this failed engine/opened-engine scooter back and requesting you to either replace a new scooter with same or provide me complete refund. Its not acceptable to me anyhow. I request you to kindly resolve this matter ambically else i will be bound to take legal option.​

Note : i am attaching the complete purchase documents and service document of my vechicle with this mail.​

Yours sincerly, ​

[Feb 17, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please accept our sincere apologies. We have already responded to you via Twitter. Kindly check.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - complaint of engine breakdown of new hero maestro just 2 months old