Hero Motocorp — dealer says good life card gifts are not available

I have a good life card for past 6 years, i have even recharged my card for 3 years, but when i went to collect the earned gift with respect to points earned, for 1 year, yes for 1 year they have been giving me time for time to recheck with them as the gifts have not arrived, . i am fed up with this, please tak action and resolve my issue, .
Dealer:- Power Motors - Hero MotoCorp, N1, City Center, Sector 4, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827004.
Customer:- Ankur Anand

[Feb 16, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp
I have purchase bike 10 month ago now i am facing complaint with gears shifting. I have submitted in bike 3 times for same problem in Bhakti Hero Servi e center udhna surat.
I had brought new 200R cbz extreme and its tyre got puncture 13 time and it is not one year also i want ask them they are saying now replacement warranty.

Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057