[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — delay in service and providing spares

In cherla road Bhadrachalam, Bhadrachalam, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Chandar Kiran on Apr 13, 2019
In first service of my new hero xtreme sports bike, a part of side sticker got removed and it was accepted by showroom crew as it was their mistake and ensured me of replacement without any cost. This incident happened on dec 31st 2018. But till now they have not replaced the bike sticker. I have been continuously in follow up with them. But everytime they are telling, they ordered the sticker but not came to showroom from last four months. Required immediate response on the issue from the showroom and also from spares and materials department for not providing enough spares in time.

delay in service and providing spares
Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2019
After my complaint in this website, hero replied to mail my bike details and contact number to their email address - [email protected]
Then i sent all the details to that email address. After 3 days showroom people called to my mobile number and enquired my problem and ensured replacement within a week. As told, they replaced my sticker without cost.

[Apr 13, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chandar Kiran, May 06, 2019
Replaced.

Comments

Dear Chandar,

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Registered Mobile number, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on Email ID app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - delay in service and providing spares