Hero Motocorp — glamour back side cowls issue

Opposite Yoshada hospital somajiguda Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Saikumar Vemula on Apr 16, 2019
Dear sir i have taken hero glamour from lakshmi motors somajiguda 2017 model bike the bike has 5 yrs warrenty also the issue is left side back cowl was damaged they are saying it's your problem how can they it's my problem 😡. It's the manufacturing defect after 9 months the part was cracked i have shown to the hero staff they have said it will not happen anything to you. But now it's happened

[Apr 16, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My bike was injured on 29/03/19 in an little accident and I was gave my bike to repair on insurance claim bt I don't have my bike still today.
My bike is very important for my job.
Authorised dealer-morani motors SANGANER Jaipur my bike number is
RJ-14-DW-5469
HeroMotoCorp's reply, Apr 17, 2019
Dear Harit,

With respect to your complaint (10241-0419-6) raised via Twitter. We have escalated this to our team and they will connect with you with an update on the issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp
I have hand over my vechile on service centre arc motors pvt. Ltd. Dated 01/03/2019 via job card no[protected]RJC[protected]but till not received my vechile your end
i am facing many probelm in your end but your end not solved my problem
kindly loook this matter very urgent
thanking you
HeroMotoCorp's reply, Apr 17, 2019
Dear Kushahar,

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Registered Mobile number, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on Email ID [email protected] to help you further.

Dear Saikumar,

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your Registered Mobile number, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on Email ID [email protected] to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - glamour back side cowls issue