Hero Motocorp — Hero I smart motor cycle

I've bought a hero I smart motor cycle from Gayathri motors (Authorized Hero Dealer), Palakkad. I was satisfied with the usage of bike till the first service which I have done from KONGAD VEGA MOTORS.The service was not good and after the first service the bike have got a problem with it's Carburetor.They have not even checked and haven't even done with trail running before handing over the bike to me.After the service they were quiet irresponsible when I went to them to inform about the issue by asking a few questions like "Was the service done from here itself? and wait for more time. Also the time when I reach here was 9.20AM but they told that some other people have to reach to check the vehicle... I wonder how will such a complaint arise after the first service as it is a new vehicle! The second thing is that they haven't checked it before handing over it to me.

[Mar 13, 2017] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

A sound of time chain. No response of deller cum service station

Hero MotoCorp
    Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057