Hero Motocorp — hero passion xpro major problem no solution

Delhi, Delhi, India
 himanshu.lodhi on Aug 1, 2019
I had purchased bike 1 years back, now there is problem with hero passion xpro, i am facing problem regular problem of self from the date of purchase bike, my bike having 5 years warranty also, at the time of last service of my bike service center charged charge of resole problem of self. Also yesterday at night around 12:10 am when i riding bike my bike was automatic off and after that bike is not stating, currently i am in faridabad and not able to go to the service center (Hans automobile), because service center in delhi. No solution provide by the service center, dealer, so kindly let me know next course of action. So i can get rid form this issue.

Himanshu

[Aug 01, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. Please share your Registered Mobile number, Email Id, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on Email ID app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

c-82, indrapuri loni ghaziabad
mob:- 9953630987, 9312785352
VID:- DL5SBR9043

ASLO I HAVE SEND TO MAIL AS U MENTIONED ABOVE
My problemMy bike is passion pro.this is a meter problem.not a correct meter reading for drive.

Thanks for sharing your details. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via National Consumer Helpline. Our team is already working on your concern and will call you back to share an update.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - hero passion xpro major problem no solution