Hero Motocorp — hero splendor hr36ad 8868 I'm complaining about my vehicle

Rewari, Rewari District, Haryana, India
 lavesh saini on Feb 18, 2019
Very dissatisfied with hero service last time they(Hero Service Center Rewari) had done.First of all why in new vehicle front socker was not working properly and in case of repair, After 1 month of repair the same issue I'm facing right now. This was not a good experience with Hero vehicle. Now what to do I'm also a private employee I can't take leave on regular basis for this type of issue. Please do the needful I'm suffering from this issue 2nd time.

[Feb 19, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Worst customer service...Every time they say same answer currently we don't have that parts sir, just give your number sir we order that part and call you back but I didn't get any call from your dealer 😡 if I call them they don't even reply me properly😠then why they sell that bike in market...this is not the first time this is the third time it's irritating😠...I want a solution within a week, other wise I LL make this issue big😠am working as a regional co-ordinator in NBFC and I handle 68 branches under my control and I know how to treat a customers, is this the way you treat your customers😠my bike registration no TN 90 A 6888...
Dear Lavesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your mobile number and dealer details on Email ID [email protected] for our team to look into it.

Team Hero MotoCorp
Dear Vimal,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your Mobile number, Model name and Dealer details with us on Email ID [email protected] for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp
Shiva Motor & Service Center at Ballabhgarh 121004, pin code

Totally unprofessional and illiterate service staff.
I bought a motor cycle from hero showroom of ramgarh and I pay all type of charges. After 3 days he to ask more money and threat if you are not give money than your motor cycle registration cancel. Please suggest what I do?
Thank you!

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - hero splendor hr36ad 8868 I'm complaining about my vehicle