[Resolved]  Hero Motocorp — I have complaint against the hero dealer sri automobiles at nandigama 521185

I have complained against the dealer sri automobiles at nandigama through [protected] about irregular behaviour of the dealer to receive the customer and he had not done the mandatory checks at first service of the vehicle Reg No AP39FV9509, Its causes the vehicle speedometer was not working now. I have requested that please arrange any parts to resolve the problem of the vehicle. But the dealer was told that as arragant there is no stock of cable wire dt on 30.12.2020 and we request that kindly arrange as early as possible but the dealer was not responded as positively and he had not get in the cable wire till now.
The same was complained to online customer care mobile number [protected] dt on 30.12.2020 and 03.01.2021 and I asking the complaint number to the respected customer care executive but they don't give any number but I have recorded audio was available .
Even a single official was not call back to my number to resolve the problem
This is the powerful example how to reactive about customer complaints

Kolla subba rao
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2021
I have complained against the dealer sri automobiles at nandigama through 01146044200 about irregular behaviour of the dealer to receive the customer and he had not done the mandatory checks at first service of the vehicle Reg No AP39FV9509, Its causes the vehicle speedometer was not working now. I have requested that please arrange any parts to resolve the problem of the vehicle. But the dealer was told that as arragant there is no stock of cable wire dt on 30.12.2020 and we request that kindly arrange as early as possible but the dealer was not responded as positively and he had not get in the cable wire till now. The same was complained to online customer care mobile number 01146044200 dt on 30.12.2020 and 03.01.2021 and I asking the complaint number to the respected customer care executive but they don't give any number but I have recorded audio was available . Even a single official was not call back to my number to resolve the problem Hero motocorp is a multinational company but customer service was very poor levels and also I have observed that in this platform also customer satisfaction percentage is only 5% This is the powerful example how to reactive about customer complaints Finally I have request that to resolve the issue with in 24 hours otherwise I will proceed as legally. Kolla subba rao 9989803024 7989118457 9885822174 [email protected]

[Jan 06, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We regret the unpleasant experience. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via Dealer is in the process and it will be resolved at the earliest.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Hero MotoCorp
    Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057