Hero Motocorp — jhilmil service center service and bill issue

B-442, Ashok Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Gauravjai19 on Mar 8, 2019
Recently i serviced my bike at himgiri hero service centre at jhilmil, they make job card for doing service and mentioned issues which i told them. They don't do test drive to identify any other issue after saying me also and said me that they will do their own. But when after 5 days i took my bike from there have many issues. Also bill made of rs2770 and they charge from me rs3070 and not brief me for what???

[Mar 08, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gauravjai19, Mar 08, 2019
Recently I serviced my bike at Himgiri hero service centre at Jhilmil, they make job card for doing service and mentioned issues which I told them. They don't do test drive to identify any other issue after saying me also and said me that they will do their own. But when after 5 days I took my bike from there have many issues. Also bill made of Rs2770 and they charge from me Rs3070 and not brief me for what????

Even now my bike is not running smoothly, there is no one to take responsibility. Everyone is very busy and ask me to talk other person and than other person ask to talk another person. But no solution and showing very much bad attitude.

I request you to please highlight my matter and solve my problem from concern department. I'll very thankful to you. My name is Gaurav Jain. My contact no. is [protected] and My bike registration no is DL13SS8570. Hope for a positive response from this platform. Thanks

Comments

Dear Gaurav,

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your registered Mobile number with us on Email ID [email protected] to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - jhilmil service center service and bill issue