[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — karizma r service

Washim, Maharashtra, India
 vmc1994 on Aug 28, 2018
Hello sir/ma’am
Myself mohanlal gurnani has given my bike (Karizma r - mh49x3239) at sohan autobikes washim for basic servicing and rear wheel related spare parts. According to the staff at service centre they haven’t touched my bike on 6th aug. They handed me the bike on 7th aug at 7:30pm when service centre closes. But at that time the bike was mis-firing. On being asked for the reason the mechanic told to visit next day to change spark plug and they provided me the bill with fake name and they gave me lame reasons ‘sir bike ki details humare record me nahi thi aur ab bill ban gaya ab change nahi kar sakte’. Next day on 8th aug i gave my bike for spark plug change. I waited for 4 hours and in that time they opened my whole bike 3 times. After they were telling me that there is problem in carburettor. I asked them why this happened after service then the mechanic started me giving lame reasons and he removed the choke piston and a spring from carburettor and told me ‘iske bina gadi chalao achi chalegi’. I knew there is some sort of problem so i denied to pay for the bill with fake name. And i lodged an online complaint no:[protected]. Since then my bike is on service centre and no action is taken. Whenever i visit there they are ready with reason ‘sir nahi hai kal aao. Mechanic nahi aaya kal aao. Lunch time hai kal aao’. No action is taken yet. Sir please help me with this issue as its been 22 days for my bike being there and they are forcing me to buy new carburettor but there was no problem in it. My bike was doing totally fine.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 28, 2018

[Aug 28, 2018] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - karizma r service