[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — maestro edge

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 vandanaprathamsingh on Jun 29, 2018
Hi team
I bought my maestro edge on 23rd january 2018 rc no - mh04jj3256. I have just availed 2nd service on 24th june 2018 in manpada thane. After servicing i saw one place colour was removed i discussed with service manager he told me it is your shoes mark i accepted. Then while starting my maestro again i saw same things to 4 to 5 place. I inform to manager mr. Dinesh he replied me very rudely and denied this is not our mistake. I told him clearly while giving my 2 wheeler you checked every were it was completely new without any scratch & now how everywhere all colours removed. He said we don't know. While reaching home i found my kilometer & petrol indication meter also not working. This is the service provided me.

Now suggest me just 6month and i am facing such issue what should i do.

Vandana singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2018
My problem has not been resolved

[Jun 29, 2018] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vandanaprathamsingh, Jul 13, 2018
Hi team,

Reminder for the above complaint
i am facing lot of problem. My kick is not working and self start is also not working some time. and above problem is already. looking forward for your support.

thanks

Comments

Ashwin babanrao Sonwane
Mo [protected]
Ashwin Sonwane's reply, Jun 23, 2018
Shok ukp bablig
Gadi passion pro
MH 22 AL 8050

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - maestro edge