Hero Motocorp — my bike issue

27A 5th Street Dharmaapuri Salagapalayam Kavundapadi 638455, Bhavani, Tamilnadu, India
 Mani Vannan Kandasamy on Jun 25, 2019
Dear sir i am manivannan from erode tamil nadu district i bought hero xtream 200r from your dealer susil motors from gobichettipalayam erode tamilnadu i already raise a complaint on my vehicle for engine noise and heat problems on your hero moto corp fb page complait id[protected] after that complaint your service engineer mr. Rajagopal from coimbatore called me and tell me that "i am responsible for that complaint and ill take care for that" then after 13days 17.06.2019 they (Susil motors) returned my bike. I told that mr. Rajagopal after test driving i am not satisfied abou my bike there is no different after service mr. Rajagopal says that drive your bike 3 days after 3days told me that if you not satisfied and the same i told to susil motors owner mr. Shanmugam he said that am not responsible for that complaint and he treat me very irresponsible please tell me the solution or other wise i will take it through consumer court my bike number tn 36 al 1798 engine number mc2088jgh01291 vin : mbllcu011juh01145

Thank you. Manivannan. K
Erode
Tamil nadu

[Jun 25, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My Name is incorrect in RC and given to update for RC but still not done by Hiro dealer. I am waiting for last 1 year but hi did not done yet and at the time of 1 free servicing hi take 900 rs in name of personal insurance and hi did not provide to personal insurance copy to me.
HeroMotoCorp's reply, Jun 26, 2019

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your Registered Mobile number, Email Id, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on Email ID a[email protected] for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

We regret the unpleasant experience. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via Call Center, we are currently in the process of resolving your issue, kindly let us know once your issue gets resolved.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - my bike issue