Hero Motocorp — new bike service not done

Charkhi Dadri, Haryana, India
 Pawanrob on Aug 2, 2019
Sir i buy new bike on 10/5/2019 and after 500 km across i went 27 july 2019 dadri hero agency on loharu road date they told me direct 3 rd service bcoz in their software warranty start on 10/01/2019 i said this is my loss check my details said (Hansi agency haryana saini motors) fault bcoz i purchased bike this agency i contact too they tell 2 days wait but till now i wait for my solution.. Sir after purchase warranty start how can do this for this i wait for bike first service. Sir i hope you solve my problems as soon as possible.. Thanksq

new bike service not done

[Aug 02, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. As the image is not clear, Please share your Registered Mobile number, Email Id, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on Email ID app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp
I bought passion xPro in August 2018 from SHRADHA AUTOMOBILES, Ahmadabad. I have 7 month old problem and at least 5 times i told about it but still my bike's problem is not solved . They just did wash and oiling the bike they not solve the problem also behavior is not good.

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - new bike service not done