Hero Motocorp — non cooperation from technical team

rasm@1970 on Dec 23, 2017
Sir, i am facing the issue from last 15 days. Sharing the mail send to your executive. Sanchit. Mehra@airtel.com

I am continuing follow-up with your customer care as well as airtel store, located at good earth city centre, sec-50 gurgaon - haryana. All replied that in next 24 hours your problem will be resolved. Sir, i am still waiting that 24 hours but sorry to say not received a single call in last 15 days.
Please help,
Rajesh baweja
Contact no. [protected]

We just got the message that airtel is offering some special for hero employees. But i want to share my experience with you because i am already using airtel and defiantly i will share with my hero colleagues.

I am using my airtel post paid number [protected] and 15 days back i switch over from post paid to pre paid. But as on today i can not received any call from any where on this number. I had visited 4 times your store located at good earth city centre, sec-50, gurgaon but all are fail to resolve my problem.

I already lodge the complaint at your customer care... Wide no. [protected]

[Dec 24, 2017] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - non cooperation from technical team