Hero Motocorp — not registering my vehicle for 2 months

FLAT NO 10 CITY HOUSING CO OPERATIVE SOCIIETY SECTOR 2A BIDHAN NAGAR DURGAPUR 12, Durgapur,west Bengal, India
 Ayushman Basu Roy on Apr 20, 2019
Respected sir/madam
Hi i sri ayushman basu roy from durgapur (West bengal) have purchased a hero xtreme sports (150 cc) bike from m/s shankari automobiles (Sub dealer of dutta hero) on 21st february 2019, but till now they are not giving me the registration number of my vehicle for 2months... When i am asking for the registration number they are telling that the court is closed for vote program... But there are other persons who purchased cars two wheelers after my purchase they are getting the numbers... Police is harassing me, and i cannot go any where with my bike...
I request you to see in to my matter as soon as possible...
Ayushman basu roy
Ph no [protected]/[protected]
Email i'di'[email protected]

[Apr 20, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Ayushman,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your Registered Mobile number and VIN (Vehicle identification number) on Email ID [email protected] for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - not registering my vehicle for 2 months