Hero Motocorp — Poor service attitude and quality

Poor service attitude and issue with my vehicle. Vehicle ka53eb3778.

I had handed over my vehicle in the morning today, 23 jan-17, to your krpuram service center, bhagath hero.

When i had called in the evening to pick my vehicle i was asked to come by 5:45 pm.

My vehicle concerns shared where
1. Handle balancing, as vehicle fell down
2. Right hand mirror to be fixed, if not possible replaced

But the disappointment was that
1. The person who booked my vehicle, did not note down or listened my concerns properly. Eventually did not pass it to service person
2. And the service person did not rectify my concerns
3. When i had gone for vehicle pickup, i noticed this and asked them why it was not done. Instead of trying to understand and trying to find out what can be done, including service supervisor, everyone on floor where so casual and irresponsibly answering to questions, like we have not even charged for not fixing the problem, as the handle balancing was not fixed, happened what to do, etc.
4. When finally they understood my vehicle issue, the vehicle was taken for test ride and came back confirming the issue.
5. Instead of taking the right approach, they tried quick fix, kicking the front tyre, kicking handle on both the sides, etc. Then nothing worked, they said there is a bend they need to fix and vehicle will be delivered next day.

How can the service persons behave so irresponsibly. This is my 2nd such incident with this service center.

Two wheelers bought from you and come to your service centre with expectations and trust that as a reputed brand your service centers will do quality servicing by understanding customer concern. Otherwise what is the difference between you service center and local mechanics.

If this is the behaviour, you guys are playing with lives of hero vehicle riders.

Shivashankar

[Jan 23, 2017] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057