Hero Motocorp — regarding mismanagement at service centre.

G1-115,RIICO Industrial Area,Mansarovar,Jaipur(Raj.), Jaipur, Rajasthanv, Rajasthan, India
 RakeshSwami on Jul 31, 2019
I handed over my bike splendor under job card no 21317 02-rjc[protected] for service. I was told that i'll receive a call when the bike is ready for delivery, without receiving call i should not come. I got no call for two days. I tried to contact on the no. Sent in sms but that no. Was not in use. I went next evening to receive it and came to know that my bike was ready for delivery on yesterday. When i complained for not to inform me and not to provide right mobile no. To contact, there was no satisfactory reply. I contacted work manager personally to complain it. He took no interest in it. I asked to chnage the faulty mobile no. Of manish chaudhary ([protected]), he mock on it and suggested me to feed another no.
Experience at r. L. Motors, jaipur (Raj.) is bitter and needs care.
I request to make arrangements to put helmets for every customer. It can be deposited with the bike and handed over at the time of delivery. Customers have to carry helmets two times.
Thanks.

[Jul 31, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile number, Email Id, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on Email ID app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - regarding mismanagement at service centre.