Hero Motocorp — regarding spare parts

f 126,mayapuri,industrial area, phase 2,new delhi, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ankush972 on Mar 9, 2019
I have purchase two hero scooters, a maestro and a destiny. Today i hav called one of a dealer in mayapuri for a spare part of maestro. They hav asked me they will only provide the part if i m ready for the to put the part only in dere service center. I agreed. When i reach there they said they will put the part when i agree for a complete service of my scooter. I denied 4 that. I asked what is the need of full service when i need a part only. They denied to give me the part. The dealer is just want to looting the customers.. I never expect this kind of service from the india's no.1 two wheeler company. The part i want is the 'wiser' of hero maestro and the person i talk wid is lalit. If dont get any positive response from hero, i will never reccommend any to buy hero products and never again buy myself.

[Mar 09, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Ankush,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Mobile number, and Dealer details with us on Email ID [email protected] to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp
In newspaper 8 march 2019, hero corporation give info about some offers on service and exchange parts but when i reach at hero service station they refuse to give any offer and say its only at district level service station. Please do something on such behaviour.

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - regarding spare parts