[Resolved]  Hero Motocorp — Service and Genuine Parts???

Sir, Recently I brought Hero xpulse 200 BS6
I got handlebar damage and I faced Faraq problem in 2nd servicing. I informed to the service manager they do not responded for that. They are telling every time no parts available. Still now they did not solved it . Is heromotorcorp provide genuine parts?? Definitely I think heromotorcorp doesn't provide genuine parts. I'm facing it after I brought Hero xpulse 200. If that problems make big issue to the bike -IS heromotorcorp will provide for that also??
I asked this question in service center they did not responded.
Again recently I saw damaged nuts and bolts which are located under the bumper(My bike).
Sir please provide genuine parts and good Mechanical department in service center.
Thank you🙏..
Apr 6, 2021
Please maintain the technical person in service center who has mechanical knowledge.. Before servicing they are not checking bike performance.. Please do that. Provide spare parts in service center additionally.
Apr 06, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Hero MotoCorp
    Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057