[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — service related complaint

Alwar, Alwar District, Rajasthan, India
 Ram1968 on Dec 4, 2018
I have purchased one scooter Maestro Rdge invoice # 10935bj17s 2633 date 26/10/2017 from authorised dealer j. S four wheel motors pvt Ltd. ALWAR RAJASTHAN
But after 3 month, I faced PROBLEM related to bettery, it was automatically discharge day by day. As per your worker Either the charging system of battery was not properly working or current leakage.
After that again 2nd time I faced same issue in revert The manager of the work shop said to me, the bulb of the scooty in the toll box (under the seat) was continued turn on, at the time of switch off position.
And assure me that in future you will not face such kind of problems.
But after 3-4 month the same situation repeatedly
Work shop manager charged the bettery, and advised me to use the scooty daily purpose.
is it necessary to use scooty daily?
I have already pleasure scoty, but I never faces such these problems although it is not use as daily purpose it is remains in good condition and I never gave this issue.
Now again
my scoty is in your workshop till Saturday fourth time within one year for same purpose
Job card no[protected]rjc[protected] delivery date[protected] but till now[protected] not to be delivered.
This type of response show your service quality and responsibility of your consumer complaints so overall it defame your company reputation so do needfull for my complaint.
Ramphool meena
[email protected].com
[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2018
I have already shared all necessary data.

[Dec 05, 2018] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ram1968, Dec 04, 2018
On which resources you marked complaint as resolved... Explain me in details.

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - service related complaint