Hero Motocorp — super spider

B/125parashnath jain nagar bhayander east thane, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Dheeraj Pandit on Mar 12, 2019
Bike no - mh04 jl 6549
I had given bike for service, after that they had told there is hole in engine.
But they are saying it would be a accident but till now there is no scratch or accident had occur.
They fellow doesn't know if accident had became there should be scratch and dent mark in engine or in body of bike.
There is faulty in bike engine.

So please look into the matter.

Shrikant mishra
Mail i'd : [email protected]

super spider

[Mar 12, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dheeraj Pandit, Mar 12, 2019
Bike No - MH04 JL 6549
I had given bike for service, after that they had told there is hole in engine.
There is faulty in bike engine.

So please look into the matter.

Updated by Dheeraj Pandit, Mar 12, 2019
Hello sir madam
My name shrikant k mishra .my bike no MH04 JL6549 .sir mere bhai me oil nikal rha tha to mene mira bhayander fort point services center me services ke liye bike diye .services center se mujhe malum hu ki mere bike engine ke pass hol h .aur vo log bol rhe h ki aap ka bike k accident hu h but aesha koyi baat nhi h.
Sir mera bike 4 day se services center me h me kam se kam 12 baar Mumbai and Pune office me contact kiya but abi tak koyi action nhi liya gya h.

Services center name: fort point mira bhayander thane.
My number: [protected]
Bike dealer name:Shyam auto mobiles

super spider

Comments

Dear Dheeraj,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your Mobile number with us on Email ID [email protected] to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - super spider