Hero Motocorp — super splendor gear shifting problem

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 renuyogesh on Jan 8, 2019
I have purchased super splendor from tewatia (Ballabgarh, faridabad showroom) in june 2017 and facing issue in gear shifting. After 2nd service this problem is very much i had avoid 3 times meet an accident due to this problem. I go to showroom to rectify it but they don`t have material in stock to replace some item in gear system. Please avail the material and ask him to call me once the material issued to them. I am so much disappoint with your product.

Name yogesh sharma
Ph: [protected]
Hr29ar9989

[Jan 08, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hlo sir actually I have a purchas a bike splender+ after 5 to 6 months ago. sir there many problems of bike- self, engine and wiring etc . And sir mostly it's duplicate parts in add to my bike and I have complement this problem sir plz solve to my problem. It's a fraud company hero Moto co. Khanna auto modile In Uttam Nagar. Ok

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. Please share the dealer details and your mobile number on Email ID app.feedback@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - super splendor gear shifting problem