Hero Motocorp — Worst service by agent prime motors, kushaiguda, hyderabad -062

Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Rajani.Konyala
Hi team,

I am writing to your company about the worst service provided by your agent prime motors, kushaiguda, hyderabad - 500062. Yesterday i have given my bike (Maestro edge with no: ts08ev1571) for regular services to prime motors.. They charged the amount 540/- as services. I. E. Service charges. It shows that regular service means only washing of vehicle. I have explained the technician all the problem which i had for my bike, but they haven't do any thing. They just changed the engine oil and washing of vehicle. After the service my vehicle condition became worst, the break was very tight and was not working properly, apart from this there is a sound coming from front body as that part is not fixed properly.

I am very unsatisfied with the service provided by prime motors, kushaiguda, hyderabad - 500062. Please find the attachments for reference.

Thanks & regards,
Rajani

Worst service by agent prime motors, kushaiguda, hyderabad -062
Worst service by agent prime motors, kushaiguda, hyderabad -062

[May 30, 2017] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - Worst service by agent prime motors, kushaiguda, hyderabad -062