[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — yesterday service

To pawan munjal
The director
Hero motorcorp.

Hello sir,

I own hero hero splendor ismart purchased in may 2016. From the starting, i am making done the bike service done by my nearby authorised service dealer named – jagdev motors. Yesterday (7 august 2018) i faced a different problem in the service centre which i am sure not faced by anyone. I give my bike for service to the same nearby dealer and my bike got registered first as for service in the morning and at that time i also applied for joy ride card. They gave me the time of 1 pm which up to service will be done but i went to them at around 3:15 pm. And here was the surprise, when i reached the service centre, the bike was not yet serviced and the most surprising thing was that before going for picking up the bike, i even call the service centre and they have assured me that your bike is ready (After confirming from someone) for the pickup. This was the horrible experience for me as i have wasted my un-paid holiday at the office, my energy and even the petrol. Before writing to you also, i have written several complaints on the hero app regarding the billing purpose as from last 3 services, i am not getting the bill after the servicing and the excuse was always the same of that printer is not working, please take the bill at the evening (Means i have to again come to the service centre just for the picking up the bill). I purchased the bike from your company just because of my uncle as he already has two hero bike and his experience with you was very good for a long period of time.
Now i have no time to make the bike service done in this whole month. No one can expect this from an international company like hero motocorp.

Looking forward to your response.

Harsh kabra
Jaipur - 302021
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 8, 2018
Hello Sir,
My issue has been resolved finally by the service centre Jagdev motors. Thank you for your quick response. Happy to be a part of Hero Motorcorp. Family.
Request ID - 20457-0818-123.

Harsh
Jaipur, Rajasthan

[Aug 08, 2018] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - yesterday service